I'd like to emphasize the importance of a mail recently added to the newsgroup
regarding the use of ActionErrors and/or ActionMessages.

The Validator uses the ActionErrors queue, so even if you'd like to use the new
ActionMessages queue you'd hesitate to do so since this forces you to manage two
queues in your jsp-pages.

So when ActionErrors(s) gets deprecated (in version 1.2?) then what do you do?

I'd be very interested in an answer on this topic.
Thanx.