On 11/07/2003 09:38 PM Mike Jasnowski wrote:
Or better yet, why not just write an Outlook add-in that strips the header
for you.

--- Adam Hardy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I wonder if anyone on the Jakarta admin team could set the mailing list
software to strip the 'request-confirmation' email header from the mails
it sends out? As Yinsheng says, there is no point in them.

You want Jakarta to change its processes to accomodate your use of a
poorly written email client?  Not likely...

Alright alright I give up, I was wrong, but for crying out loud, I use mozilla and was making a point that doesn't have anything to do with which client I use, which is why I didn't mention it.

Adam
--
struts 1.1 + tomcat 5.0.12 + java 1.4.2
Linux 2.4.20 RH9