Nick,

Thanks for your response.  I'm doing something similar with javascript.  What would be
better is if we could validate the form serverside with the validation framework...  I
think we would have to write a custom validator that somehow would get the div parent
of the form field and check that before checking the actual field.

Thanks,

George