"Andrew Hill" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Ah I see.
> Its just the jars, tlds, dtds necessary for a struts app, sans docs.

Yup, that's it exactly. We've actually been releasing a 'lib' version for a
while now, for people who don't want to have to download the entire binary
version, since the latter is getting a bit big. The description of that does
seem to have fallen off the "Acquiring" page in the docs, though. ;-(

Also, it's worth noting that, due to some great work from Ted, the 1.2.0
binary download is about 25% smaller than the 1.1 equivalent, since several
of the sample web apps have been merged into one, thus demonstrating modules
as well.

--
Martin Cooper