AS> Wow, I'm confused. If javascript was disabled, the onSubmit trigger was
AS> ignored, but the button onClick trigger was honored? I'll have to try that
AS> out.

If JavaScript is disabled neither of solutions work properly. But with
"button" you avoid uncontrolled form submition, simply nothing happens.

In "submit"-scenario the submition is taken place without JavaScript
preprocessing (onSubmit event) wich could not be accepted sometimes,
e.g. when you encrypt some fields.

Dima.