Another morning of hacking, and another set of patches are pushed...

This time around I added the ability to store pictures in a git
repository. Instead of just storing a reference to a local file we now
actually store the pictures themselves in the git repository. We try to be
clever about this, so if loading from git, if we can find the pictures
(using the picture hash featuer in case they were moved) we don't bother
writing the pictures from the repository out into local files.

But if we can't find them we do just that.

With this I can save my repo to cloud storage and then see my pictures on
the web view. In order for that to work you need to open your data file
with the latest Subsurface and then save to the cloud again - your local
Subsurface needs to be new enough to push the actual pictures out to the
server...

/D