On 21-06-15 14:32, Dirk Hohndel wrote:

    After this it worked  (well, almost worked), didn't get the 404
    error, the html export page shown but without any dive.

    Now that's strange :-(
    More to investigate...

Tried again: another change on the log, another save to cloud storage and ... the full divelog appears in the html page. So we can think two changes are needed, 1st to create the directory, 2nd to populate it. Unintuitive but, may be, necessary from a git point of view ??

No, I fixed yet another little bug.
That's why I ask people to try this. It's the only way to find all these little corner cases.

Now, I can reproduce the problem as described by Salvador.

Tried the following:
- "open cloud" from ssrf => working ok, so there is data in my cloud.
- open in browser => no 404, but empty list of dives.
- cleaned browser cache, and reload => no change.

So no forced new upload tried.

best,

--jan