On 06/20/2015 04:40 PM, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
On Jun 20, 2015, at 4:00 PM, Salvador Cuñat <salvador.cu...@gmail.com <mailto:salvador.cu...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    BTW  I can only test tomorrow, as on monday I'll be in a family
    trip to Mauritius (expecting to have a little diving, off
    course). On the good side, I hope to get back with a bunch of new
    dive locations and gps fixes to test.

I think we can all agree (except for Lubomir and, sadly, Robert) that collecting more data is the best part of our hobby :-)

Have a great trip to Mauritius.

I was hoping to gather a couple dives worth this morning at Sund Rock (Hood Canal). But an outer ear infection showed up yesterday morning and put a stop to any such thoughts. Mauritius looks like an interesting destination.