On 23-09-2016 06:21, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
I'd appreciate if you could verify all this (and more testing would be
extremely welcome, too) :-)
Still true. And please - not just John - we really need more people to test.

Hi Dirk:

I've tested the changes on the preferences and it seems to be working in Linux. I've tried changing settings, other than language, and I had no issues. However, there seems to be an issue with the default cylinder setting: for some reason it doesn't show my "personalized" cylinders - only the ones that are predefined with Subsurface. Is this the intended behaviour?

Cheers:

Pedro