> On Sep 20, 2016, at 9:00 AM, John Smith <nosey...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> Running 4.5.2-1600 on Windows 10
>
> The SHARE ON button goes blue in clicking but doesn't open a window.

That should work now with the -1619 build. I even tested it on Windows (crazy,
I know).

> Every time I try to import a csv file from my ccr using the import log files,
> subsurface crashes.

I didn't notice that you had sent the test file just to me, I just forwarded it
to Miika.

> Language always shows Bulgarian rather than English.

That should also be fixed in -1619

> If you do anything on the language page, it always gives a 'to use new
> language' message even if you are changing time settings.

Ditto.

BUT: while setting the language works fine now on Linux, it's still not working
on Windows and I don't quite understand why.

I'd appreciate if you could verify all this (and more testing would be
extremely welcome, too) :-)

Thanks

/D