On 09/04/2018 22:21, Davide DB wrote:

Il lun 9 apr 2018, 21:09 Davide DB <dbdav...@gmail.com <mailto:dbdav...@gmail.com>> ha scritto:

    Still trying the latest APK on my phones.

    No way to download dives from my Petrel 2 on my 4 different phones.

    On a Google Nexus 5 only I don't get the BT FAIL error on my Petrel.
    IMHO On Subsurface the UI error message is fake: "no new dives
    were found on this device" but I don't think there was a real data
    transfer because I get the same error while downloading dives from
    my Samsung TV.

    What can I do to get the dives on my phone?

    I attached a screenshot of the app log.

    PS
    Why don't you use a text control hence text can be selected and
    copy pasted here?

    Thank you as always

    davide@mobile

On a Samsung S6 (Android 7.0)  the phone sees my Petrel 2 and pairs to it. However, when downloading dives, the phone only sees a BTLE device and apparently cannot handle the BTLE mode (error 133). Have no idea why it doesn't  also see an ordinary BT device. Therefore no downloads.
Kind regards,
willem

Please refer to
http://upnet.up.ac.za/services/it/documentation/docs/004167.pdf <http://upnet.up.ac.za/services/it/documentation/docs/004167.pdf> for full details.