On 10 April 2018 at 16:10, Willem Ferguson
<willemfergu...@zoology.up.ac.za> wrote:

> On a Samsung S6 (Android 7.0)  the phone sees my Petrel 2 and pairs to it.
> However, when downloading dives, the phone only sees a BTLE device and
> apparently cannot handle the BTLE mode (error 133). Have no idea why it
> doesn't  also see an ordinary BT device. Therefore no downloads.
> Kind regards,
> willem

Yes but how to save partial downloads?
If my Petrel has 100 dives on it and I miss just the last three of
them on my logbook why I have to download 100 dives.
Even the plain libdivecomputer utility has a lot of problem downloading them.

Bye

--
Davide
https://vimeo.com/bocio/videos