> On Apr 12, 2018, at 7:09 AM, Davide DB <dbdav...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I do not get you. I'm sorry.
> Anyway I miss form my logbook only the last newest dives. So I do not
> understand why it's not possible to save them to a temp location and
> then parsing what's good from the partial download.
> My download stops after the newest 10 dives and I need only the first three.

That's strange because Subsurface-mobile should already handle this correctly.
If the download fails, it SHOULD parse the dives downloaded up to that point.
Which version, which OS, do you have a log / libdivecomputer.log?
It sounds like you can reproduce the problem, so this should be something
that we can fix

/D