I should have added that I wiped data for the Subsurface mobile app before
retrying the download, and generating the *subsurface.log* and
*libdivecomputer.log* files. This was meant to ensure that it attempted to
download all dives, rather than just the one from this weekend. The result
was still "Info: No new dives downloaded from dive computer".