On 2018/11/21 07:55, Robert Helling wrote:
Hi,

yesterday, I had an hour of time and I played around with an idea that I would like to get some feedback on (I already showed it to my wife and she absolutely hated it).

The idea is not to show the temperature as a function of time as we currently do it but rather plot it against depth. I find it much less interesting what the temperature was 28 minutes into the dive but rather want to know what was the temperature at 12m of depth and in particular like to see the positions of thermoclines. So here is a mock up:

I love your idea.

wf

Please refer to
http://upnet.up.ac.za/services/it/documentation/docs/004167.pdf <http://upnet.up.ac.za/services/it/documentation/docs/004167.pdf> for full details.