Good afternoon SUMO users,

I am working in a project for vehicle to vehicle communications applications.
I am interested in simulation the swerving of a vehicle after introducing an
obstacle in the road.

Is this achievable with SUMO?

If you can point me to libraries or scripts that can help me make this happen,
that would be grandiose.

I am also having some challenges with lane change behavior.  Vehicles seem to
just jump to the next lane, there is no smooth transition between lanes.  Any
tips on that will be helpful to me as well.

Thanks much!

-Hector