Hello,
the circles indicate non-default geometry endpoints so that should not show
up for all edges. Only for edges at joined intersection clusters or where
you edited these values.

In the vary latest development version
(3b25f512eaca661b97471b5882c4c97883068c28) the indicators are only shown in
move mode.

regards,
Jakob