Thank you so much Jakob.
I have another question if you may.
Its still about activity-gen. For example i like to generate traffic data for 1
week, is there a way to add some randomness on the route a household will use
going to his/her work place so that they wont use the same route for the entire
1 week?
Thanks again.
Br,Marvin
    On Thursday, 7 February 2019, 4:41:23 PM CST, Jakob Erdmann