Hello,

I am using the sublane model in SUMO and I would like to know if the only
parameter that I need to define in order to activate the sublane model is
the lateral resolution. If yes and having in mind that I have a lane 3.2 m
and mixed traffic (passenger cars and mopeds(width 0.8)) what value shall I
give to the lateral resolution parameter? 0.8? Can I use different values
of lateral resolution? What impact will have on the travel duration of the
vehicles?

Thank you!