I am using sumo 1.4.0.
The scenario I am working on is just an unsignaled 4-way intersection. the
intersection consists of four two way edges with 2 lanes each where
vehicles could go straight or turn right. The length of each edge is 500
meters and the speed limit was set to 50 km/h . For traffic demand, there
are 2 vehicle types, passenger car and mopped.

 Routes have been defined for vehicles driving straight and for vehicle
turning right. I don't think that this helps. Maybe i could send you the
net and rou file?

Στις Τετ, 12 Φεβ 2020, 19:27 ο χρήστης Jakob Erdmann <namdre.s...@gmail.com>
έγραψε: