- Routing is enabled explictly in the scenario with the "probability
option".
- The traci-added vehicles do change their route.
- I don't want to mess with the scenario.

Is there a way (simple or otherwise) to suppress rerouting for
traci-added vehicles?

Another problem I am facing is with insertion failures: when traci fails
to add a vehicle to the network it doesn't seem to report it in any way.
My workaround is to test whether the vehicle is in the simulation on the
next time step. If not, I add it. Curiously, I get vehicles that are
reportedly not added to the simulation (not in the ID list), yet when I
try to add it again the simulation crashes on exception "vehicle ID
already in network".

~Matej.