Hi Dave,

A while ago you offered to post sundial material on your website (since we can no longer send attachments of any appreciable size to Sundial List members. Does that offer still stand?

I have received some information showing how a 3-D gnomon (though not a solid) can be (and has been--20 years ago!) fashioned to give civil time on a polar dial (without using any wavy hour lines). If I can obtain permission to share this information, are you willing to place it on your site? At a guess, I'd say the stuff totals about 300K in size.

Best wishes,

Mac