Hello all,

I would like to put together a list of double analemmatic sundials that exist worldwide, particularly in public places. By Double Analemmatic I mean analemmatic dials with morning and afternoon sections, with a separate date curve for each section).

I am already aware of the example at Longwood Gardens (Pennsylvania, USA), and that there are a couple of examples in Vancouver (British Columbia, Canada). I have started trawling through the NASS and the BSS sundial registries and have not been able to locate any more yet, so it seems they're quite rare.

If you know of any others, please If you reply to me off-list. I will collate the replies and sent out an email with all the locations collected.

Many thanks,

Steve