Hello all,

A week ago, I emailed the Sundial listserv asking for information about locations of public Double Analemmatic dials. I indicated that I would send out a list of any locations notified to me. However, other than a couple of very kind offers to doing some checking, I have not had any replies.

At present then, the only public Double Analemmatics known to me are the well-known example at Longwood Gardens (Pennsylvania, USA), and Brian Albinson's work in North Vancouver (British Columbia, Canada). Brian's bright and cheery example at Highlands Elementary School is a nice fun dial. A photo, with Brian as operator, is available at https://goo.gl/photos/kZ67gP1k4XjdMf3V9

Cheers,
Steve