A report on:
https://indiablooms.com/travel-details/N/1164/2-000-year-old-sundial-recovered-in-turkey-s-anatolia.html
says the following:
"Inscribed on the dial are the Greek word ‘Ksimerini’, or winter on the
upper part; ‘Isimerini’, or solstice, which denotes the equality of day and
night in the middle; and ‘Terini’, or summer in the bottom."

Ksimerini would in Greek start with Ξ (ksi), but a close look at the
initial, hi-res photo strongly suggests that the first character is X
(chi), in accordance with what John Davis and John Wilson's wife read.

So it seems the names are spelled as follows:
XIMEPINH = winter solstice
IΣHMEPINH = equinox
TEPINH = summer solstice
in which X is Greek chi, P is Greek rho, H is Greek eta.

A photo further down the article shows clearly that the front is cut away.

Best regards,
Frans Maes