Mitch,

I do not have the software installed on my computer and Sourceforge is down for
the second day.
So is it that your file did not match the one at Sourceforge (0x11e instead of
0x126)?
Or maybe that was another loop?
What do you have for the location 0x126?

No compilation is needed, you may figure out how to change these values on the
fly - the html file with the user interface changes those values (look at
exposure setting) - how it is read and written when modified. If I remember
correctly, default exposure value was 5ms, so this is what should be in the
ccd_pgseq file at the corresponding address.

Andrey