Frederick,

Thank you for letting us know it did work. Sometimes the only indication of the
problem being solved is the lack of the continuation in the thread.

Andrey

---- On Wed, 14 Mar 2018 07:12:13 -0700 Frederick Gamache
<frederick.gama...@gmail.com> wrote ----

Hello,

Just to let you know guys that my circuit is now working since I mounted my
DC-DC converter on my PCB.

Many thanks for your support!
Frederick

On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 12:18 PM, Elphel Support