DoctorBill wrote:
I had that pref bar xml thing in SM 1.1 with pop up, erase mem, cache etc - been using it forever and all of a sudden it is gone!

What gives?

How can it just disappear like that?

Is there some toggle I inadvertently hit?

DoctorBill

OK...There is a much newer one...4.1.2

I can't remember how to install the old one, however, which I saved to my Hard Disk...worked fine until it disappeared.

or how to download the newer one to save also....there was a trick to it.

Hey! Give me a break - I'm 65 and can't remember where I put my damned glasses!

I haven't saved my profile for ages....yes...I know...I should save it every week or so. Too late!

DoctorBill