DoctorBill wrote:
I had that pref bar xml thing in SM 1.1 with pop up, erase mem, cache etc - been using it forever and all of a sudden it is gone!

What gives?

How can it just disappear like that?

Is there some toggle I inadvertently hit?

I don't know if you had it as a toolbar or as a menu. If menu, check Edit, Preferences, Preferences Toolbar, Options, and make sure the first item is selected. If toolbar, look under View, Show/Hide.

DoctorBill

OK...There is a much newer one...4.1.2

I can't remember how to install the old one, however, which I saved to my Hard Disk...worked fine until it disappeared.

from the browser, click on File, Open File

or how to download the newer one to save also....there was a trick to it.

right click and select Save Target Link As [or something to that effect]

Hey! Give me a break - I'm 65 and can't remember where I put my damned glasses!

get checked out for Alzheimer's or dementia

I haven't saved my profile for ages....yes...I know...I should save it every week or so. Too late!

And your point is what? I haven't saved my profile for over a year.

DoctorBill