Smiles wrote:
Good day

Just days from doing my year end backup my computers power supply failed
and I lost three hard drives

Completed repairs and file recovery from a cd back up of oct

I had three address books if I copy them to my profile in SM.1.13 will
SeaMonkey pick them up directly or do I have to edit a file

thanks
Smiles

Smiles, it is my (very limited) understanding the SM has just one (web site) address book open at any one time, but you can have more than one address book file, just open the one you need when you need it!!

Click Bookmarks, select Manage Bookmarks and then, in the Bookmark Manager select File and Open Bookmarks File.

HTH

--
Daniel
(using his sister's computer)