Philip Chee wrote:
On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 08:46:29 +0100, Ray_Net wrote:
Philip Chee wrote:
On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 14:37:01 -0500, Ed Mullen wrote:
Anyone have any general notions on extension compatibility for SM 2.x? What Firefox extensions are likely to work? Some? Many? Most? All?
I have about 90+ extensions installed into this profile:

Did you need *all* of those ? or are you just interested to get a gold medal ? :-)

I am running an extension porting service:

People post their requests and then I try to port them to SeaMonkey.

Phil (do I get a gold medal?)

You definitely do, when will you start on themes? ;-)

Fantastic job!

Bill Davidsen <>