Philip Chee wrote:
On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 09:00:22 -0800, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
Philip Chee wrote:
On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 23:08:40 -0800, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
Philip Chee wrote:
On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 14:37:01 -0500, Ed Mullen wrote:
Anyone have any general notions on extension compatibility for SM 2.x? What Firefox extensions are likely to work? Some? Many? Most? All?
I have about 90+ extensions installed into this profile:
<http://flickr.com/photos/aleytys/2540665085/>
thats fine and dandy, but what are the names of those extensions?
<http://xsidebar.mozdev.org/modifiedmisc.html>
<http://xsidebar.mozdev.org/modifiedmailnews.html>
so, what you're saying is all those extensions that worked for SM1, also work for SM2?

If the original extension worked in Firefox 3.0/3.1 then it's likely to
work in SeaMonkey 2.0a2. If the original extension was never compatible
with Firefox 3.0/Thunderbird 3.0x, then it's highly unlikely to work in
SeaMonkey 2.anything.

Phil

thats fine, but now lets get back to the original question: of all the umpteen thousand addons for FF and TB, which ones are going to work for SM2. All, some, none? Besides the ones that have been modified to work with SM2