On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 09:00:22 -0800, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
> Philip Chee wrote:
>>> thats fine and dandy, but what are the names of those
>>> extensions?
>>
>> <http://xsidebar.mozdev.org/modifiedmisc.html>
>> <http://xsidebar.mozdev.org/modifiedmailnews.html>
>
> so, what you're saying is all those extensions that
> worked for SM1, also work for SM2?

If the original extension worked in Firefox 3.0/3.1 then it's likely to
work in SeaMonkey 2.0a2. If the original extension was never compatible
with Firefox 3.0/Thunderbird 3.0x, then it's highly unlikely to work in
SeaMonkey 2.anything.

Phil

[ ]Anything not nailed down is a cat toy...
* TagZilla 0.066.6