Roger Fink wrote:
I doubt if there is an easy fix for this, but if there is, this is a good
place to find it. Problem: Google Street View only works intermittently.
Sometimes everything loads fine: I click on the "Street View" in the box
overlaid on the street map, and the camera street pan is displayed. But
lately most of the time the box doesn't even load. Nor does the slider on
the left to increase/decrease the zoom.

There are other javascript problems with this installation, such as the
cookie list taking a very long time to load, or the popup box taking a very
long time to accept or get rid of a checkmark, each usually accompanied by
an error message. Maybe it's all related, or maybe not.

Using SM 1.1.9. No problem in IE.

for some reason, google doesn't like SeaMonkey, only Firefox. I guess they're browser sniffing.