Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
Tom Pamin wrote:
Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
Tom Pamin wrote:
Can someone tell me what plugin I need to listen to this page, and where to get it? It works fine in IE.

http://heavens-gates.com/fifties/putchristback.html

anything that plays .wav files. The reason it plays fine in IE is because its using BGSound, which is only for IE and nothing else. However, the designers of that site were smart, and provides options if you're using another browser.

So, what program do you have that plays .wav files? Is it set up correctly?

I use Media Player 11.

download this: http://port25.technet.com/pages/windows-media-player-firefox-plugin-download.aspx, close SM and WMP, install the download, restart SM, and try again. Did it work?

It didn't work. It went thru the install, but doesn't show up in the plugins list, and the page still doesn't play.