On 30/12/08 16:14, Ant wrote:
... does that mean SeaMonkey won't be getting any more updates either
and we have to wait for v2.0 final release?

No, see KaiRo's blog of a week ago, http://home.kairo.at/blog/2008-12/weekly_status_report_w51_2008 under "Releases". Even after Fx2 EOL, there will probably still be some Stability and Security upgrades to Sm1 (and possibly Tb2 too).

Best regards,
Tony.
--
I was part of that strange race of people aptly described as spending
their lives doing things they detest to make money they don't want to