Ant wrote:
... does that mean SeaMonkey won't be getting any more updates either
and we have to wait for v2.0 final release?
Not sure if Seamonkey 1.1.x will not get any more update, but I've been using 2.0a3pre nighties for more than 6 months in prod now (both Linux and WinXP, 6 mails accounts (POP and IMAP), RSS and news.... All works fine, apart a pair of regressions bugs, very quickly corrected...
I find the nightly / 2.0alpha a very high quality !
Congratulations to the team !
Bottom line: you can very seriously consider the switch, and an official 2.0a3 is not too far !!!

Dominique (happy Seamonkey user...)