Roger Fink wrote:

If I encrypt it, is there any way I could temporarily "unencryt" it, so that
I could I could view a password? I find myself looking up passwords stored
in SM on the few occasions when I need to use IE6 to access a password (for
instance I have difficulty using the Newegg checkout using SeaMonkey).

Unfortunately I have never had any problem with it, to the great dismay of my bank balance. ;-)

Seriously, I've been using SM with newegg for years, so you may have an option set differently, or it might be a Windows thing. I went to SM/Linux about 1.0.6 or so.

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>