Benoit Renard wrote:
Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
Adblock. But I always install that and it never gave me problems. Do you think Adblock is the problem?

it could.  Uninstall it and see what happens.

Or you could just disable Adblock temporarily.

To do that, you need the extension manager and the extension

No, no, NO. Please stop recommending this extension. It's not reliable, and leaves a ton of clutter in the profile.

Well, this is the only way I know to easily remove extensions for SM1. The fact, it is not so easy to install if you do not know it takes two steps before it will work.

As anything, it may not be perfect and occasionally fail to uninstall an extension, which will then will have to be cleaned off the profile. But this is a rare case, and compared with the convenience it brings, it does deserve to be recommended.

John Doue