Michael Gordon wrote:
GerardJan replied On 1/3/2009 8:04 PM

i used a simple HTML href:

I used the last built version (32bit) and put that in /usr/local/seamonkey and a symlink from /usr/local/seamonkey/seamonkey to /usr/local/bin/seamonkey2

I used that in Fedora10(redhat) and the 64-bit yum version in one window and the last-build 32-bit version in the window beside it. My 64-bit version kept crashing, while SM2.0a2 stayed on working on the above HTML script.

Only a *ldconfig* could let me use the 64-bit again....

sincerely
GJ

Try changing the mailto= to mailto: and the remaining e-mail address.

Michael

That was not the problem, Michael, but a typo in the example, it happened with other HREF's without mailto:'s as well. Logical is it that 32 bit and 64 bit are fishing in each other water (dutch expression).

sincerely
GerardJan