ST wrote:
J. Weaver Jr. wrote:
ST wrote:
Hello,

When I try to go to this link: www.ruthetting.com/

SM 1.1.14 crashes, but IE loads fine.

No problem here. Bet _your_ problem is the Java applet. Try _uncheching_ Java/JavaScript, and see if you still get the crash; if not, try upgrading Java. -JW

Hello,

Thank you all for the replies.  The error message I got was:

APPCRASH
Application: Seamonkey
Application: version 1.8.20081.2041
MSVCR71.DLL

When I unchecked Javascript it still crashed; however, when
I unchecked Java it loaded correctly?!

I show that I have Java 6 update 11 and Java 6 update 7 installed.

ST

close SM, then go into the windows add/remove programs, and remove ALL of the javas listed. Then reinstall 6.11. Reboot, then try SM again.