Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
ST wrote:

I uninstalled both update 11 and 7. The I rebooted and did a fresh download and install of 6.11. It still has the same crash!!!

Once again, if I unchecked Java it loaded fine.  I validated that
page and it showed: 12 Errors with three warnings. Don't think that
is the issue since other had no problems.

close SM, including the SM quicklaunch. Now, click on the windows start button, then run and enter:

seamonkey.exe -p

this will bring up the SM profile manager. Create a test profile and see if it works there. Does it?

I do have another issue which may be easier to solve?  Seamonkey
is my default browser; however, if I click on some other program's
update link or their home page link, IE comes up not Seamonkey?! Is there a way to always have SM come up?

not really. There are some programs that hardcore their program to work with IE only.

Hello again,

I used a different profile and the link still did not work. As an aside, I still can't get Foxit reader to work in either profile without
using the IE tab.

ST