Phillip Jones, CET wrote:

[...]

*Note:*
I have formerly decide to no longer to answer questions in SeaMonkey FireFox, and ThunderBird support groups. Because I usually am criticized, due to the fact I am a Mac User. However, I am making a one time exception this time. because the information can be used regardless of Platform.

Phillip,

That is what we Mac owner/users have put up with since the beginning!
It has improved, but I think we are still in the single digit as a percentage of total computer users, so we come out with less importance when it comes time to account for a segment of the industry.

Grin and bear it?
In today's world, if THAT is the only item for which one is discriminated against, count thy blessings, sir!

Best to ya!

keith whaley