Ray_Net wrote:
John Doue wrote:
stan wrote:
Another post talks about the throbber. What is a throbber? What is the advantage of having it?

Stan
Double-click on the large M at very right end of the navigation tool-bar and you will have discovered what a throbber is .. and does. On some versions of Mozilla products, it sort of moves around, hence the name throbber ... Don't want to be more "explicit" :-)

I did not see any large "M" on my SM brower ....

As Robert said, it is actually the SM bird on default themes. On the theme I use (Pinball), it is the M of Mozilla (at least, I would guess). An heritage SM can be proud of.
--
John Doue