Benoit Renard wrote:
firstname at lastname dot se wrote:
Should I wait until SeaMonkey 2.0 is released? What's the ETA of 2.0?

ETA is the second half of 2009. I wouldn't wait to upgrade.

I second this. Especially since SM 2.0 may seem less familiar to you than 1.1.14 will be.

Any dos and don'ts that I should be aware of?

Back-up your profile, just in case. Uninstall Mozilla 1.7.13, then install SeaMonkey 1.1.14.

Will all this be correctly imported into SeaMonkey? 1.1? 2.0?

Yes for 1.1.14. Not so certain with SM 2.0, depending on your configuration.

SeaMonkey uses the exact same profile format, so it will start using them as normal.

Can I keep using Mozilla in parallel?

I think you can, but it's better to not do that.

You may try; it should work, but before, backup your profile in case of problem.
--
John Doue