Ray_Net wrote:
Cruz, Jaime wrote:
And why is it all of a sudden NONE of the Search Engines at MyCroft will work without it??

http://www.opensearch.org/Community/OpenSearch_search_clients
states that FireFox....
#  Firefox 2.0 - also support OpenSearch Suggestions Extension

Could we say that .....
#  SeaMonkey 1.1.x - also support OpenSearch Suggestions Extension  ???

Is that your question about SM ?

I just reinstalled everything on a new computer and I was trying to add the search engines I USED to have. Suddenly, NONE of them will download and work because they all complain I have to use a browser that supports OpenSearch. What happened to the engines that worked with Seamonkey? They all worked FINE and didn't NEED any kind of "improvement" that BROKE them.

--
Jaime A. Cruz
Secretary

AMA District 34