Ant wrote:
On 1/25/2009 12:07 PM PT, Bill Davidsen typed:

What's the best RSS reader to use in SeaMonkey in Linux, Windows XP Pro., and Mac OS X 10.2.8?

I have used InfoRSS for years, but SM2.0a3 is just so much better that I have switched any machine using RSS feeds to that. As a bonus it doesn't leak memory (or enough to bother me), My 1.1.14 has leaked to 460MB in 25hrs, my 2.0a3 is still at 380M and has been up for three days.

Isn't InfoRSS only for Firefox? :(

No, works well with SM. Haven't used it in a while now due to SM2.0 alpha availability, but was working just fine.

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>