El Dom, 1 de Febrero de 2009, 5:04, JD escribió:
> AK wrote:
> Sometimes the web pages SM1 can't habdle or handle are not the fault of
> SM but are some other problem with the web page. Do you have any links
> to web pages you have problems with using SM?

"Sometimes".

Some others it's seamonkey's fault. 2.x will render correctly
nested floated divs, where 1.x will fail. For example here:

I made this web and it display correctly in all the browsers
I tested, except seamonkey 1.x, (and firefox 2.x, which is to be
expected).

http://www.yobonobo.es/audio.php

The problem is in the songs table if you scroll down, which is
not a <table>, but a set of nested divs which are floated. SM 1.x
seems to float them in an absolute manner, instead of floating
them as relative to the previous div level which is the way it
should be, and the way that all the rest of browsers works.

SM 2.x correct this behavior as firefox 3.x does also. I'd like
to see a fix for this in SM 1.x, but since it's a gecko thing
I am not sure if that's even possible. However, this is just a
minor annoyance.

--
Jesús Guerrero