AK wrote:
So, when will new version of Seamonkey come out officially?

When we have put all things in it we want it to have and it's stable enough. We call that "when it's ready". To be more clear: Not before Firefox 3.1 and Thunderbird 3.0, as we share common code with those and that code also needs to be stable enough - oh, and they don't tell any dates for their releases as well.

Our plan is to have it finished in the second quarter of 2009, but we depend on the work, on shared code and on enough people helping to get it done.

Robert Kaiser