BeeNeR wrote:
Windows XP-Pro Up-to-date
SeaMonkey 1.1.14
Foxit Reader 3.0 Build 1301

Foxit Reader is installed as default pdf reader.
Helper application for Navigator is 'open these files using the default
application"

When trying to open a link to a .pdf file in Navigator the error message
 "Foxit Reader OCX.ocx failed to load" is displayed.

Same operation using IE or "IE Tab" works.

Changing helper application to the c:\program files\foxit software\foxit
reader\foxit reader.exe path yields the same results.

Un-installing and re-installing FoxitReader does not help.

Anyone with ideas?

BeeNeR

why don't you go and ask them?: http://forums.foxitsoftware.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3